Dasara Festival Cup and Karnataka Rajyostava Cup
MTI National MuaythaiTitle Event
30th Oct to 1st Nov.2015-
at ChamundiVihar Indoor Stadium, Mysore from 30th Oct to 1st Nov.2015
Terms & Conditions for participation
Dasara Festival Cup and Karnataka Rajyotsava Cup
MTI (R)National Muaythai Title Event
- The participation fee per participant will be Rs.1000/-(Rs. One thousand only) to be paid on arrival at the time of registration.
- Lodging will be provided by the host to all the participants from 30th Oct to 1st Nov.2015 and for one official for 10 participants and maximum of two officials from each state.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be provided from 30th October 2015 to 1st Nov.2015 to all the participants
- Rules and Regulations of MTI will be followed in the championship.
- The winners of 1st place, in Seniors ‘A’ division, in each weight category will receive the Title Belt, and 2nd place and 3rd place winners will receive medals and certificates. The winners of ‘B’ division in first, second and third place will receive medals and certificates.
- Overall Champion in Seniors will receive Dasara Cup.
- Juniors will receive Gold, silver and Bronze medals in each weight category.
- Overall Champion in Juniors will receive the Rajyotsava Cup
- In each division only one participant can participate in Seniors, the age group is 19 to 37 years (Male and Female) and also the same condition is there for the Junior category, age group 15 to below 17 years and 18 years to below 19 years as well.
All the participating athletes should strictly follow the MTI instructions and follow the orders of their Team manager/coach. They should not venture out without the permission of their Team manager.
Only after completing all the formalities the team will be included in draw of lots.
- Conditions for participation:
Competitors shall take part in the above championship at their own risk. The local organizers, ie Muaythai Association of Karnataka, Mysore District Muaythai Trust and Muay Thai India (Regd.) and its officials shall not be held responsible for any accidents or injuries (serious or otherwise) which any of the competitors may sustain. Medical help and following treatment will be arranged and paid for by the participant or his own Team Manager only.
- All the athletes should come in their respective state uniforms during the time of opening and closing ceremony and while receiving the medals.
- Those arriving late after the draw of lots, they will not be considered. You can reach Mysore on 29th Oct to 30th Oct morning. Accommodation will be provided from 30th Oct.2015.